Do you always put customers' wishes first? If you don't stop before you've found the right answer to a question, you are perfect for this role at Dow Chemical! As a German-speaking customer service specialist, you will provide customers with exemplary service and improve client-company relationships. In exchange for your full-time availability, Dow offers you a salary with a maximum of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a customer service specialist, you can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfillment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers and coordinating customer accounts activities that are assigned to you
- Contacting various departments within Dow Chemical for further inquiries
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Maintaining a wide knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
This position is also open for international hiring, which means we will provide a relocation package (including reimbursement of hotel costs and a relocation fee) under certain conditions.
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometer, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Long term assignment, fixed-contract at Manpower
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
Living in or near Terneuzen, Goes, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is preferable but not mandatory! How to apply
- EQF level 6 or a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent command of German (at least C1 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Good command of the English (at least B2 level)
- Valid Dutch residency and/or work permit, or EU-citizenship
- Ability to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China). In 2018, Dow was recognised as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
2400,00-3200,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
If you would like more information or if you have further questions, please contact Roos Bakker via email@example.com or by calling 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en b