Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
By defining the future of the roadmap, product managers are helping customers achieve new levels of efficiency and safety in food production, and evolving the ever-growing product line by sharing customer feedback directly with the engineering teams. In this role, you’ll be supported by highly talented and motivated colleagues who pride themselves on transparency, collaboration, and customer satisfaction.
• Determining how the latest technology innovations can best create value for customers and assess unmet customer needs continually
• Be the voice of our customers and translating their needs towards the engineering teams
• Plan and coordinate global product and features launches by working with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations and Service
• Partnering with sales staff to ensure effective commercial operations and high customer satisfaction
• Master’s degree in Sales, Product Management, Economics, or Engineering.
• You have 5 years of experience in a similar function.
• Fluent in English, Knowledge of Dutch should be sufficient to easily communicate with colleague.
• You’re a “technophile” who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them
• You’ve served as a product manager or marketer for a highly-technical software/hardware solution, including product definition and product launch strategy
• You enjoy traveling worldwide (30% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, and ecosystems
• You’re passionated about product development, strategic planning and implementation
We offer a challenging position within a dynamic working environment, career opportunities and an attractive salary package
WaW invests 1/3rd of the profit we make by employing you in the social project Make-it-Work. In this way you contribute on giving work to young people who are very hard to employ.
Uren per week: 40