Dow Benelux is one of the biggest international chemical companies located in Terneuzen, the Netherlands. Are you ready to take your place there?
As an associate purchasing analyst you manage assigned tactical spending’s. You create values by providing appropriate input, development and implementation of the sourcing tactical spend items. You are working with a moderate degree of supervision.
As associate purchasing analyst you have the following responsibilities?
- Provide professional supply chain services and assure on- time delivery of materials and services as per PO’s specifications.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc progress reports on PO’s status and maintain/update data in company’s ERP system.
- Review the PO’s and has a complete understanding of aspects affecting delivery, such as: shipping terms, contractual delivery date, payment conditions, inspection requirements, criticality category of the materials.
- Expedite the timely receipt of material PO-acknowledgement and verify that the material information is fully in accordance with specification shown in the material PO.
- Follow-up on non-material requirements such as drawings, data sheets, spare part data packages, etc.
- Assist the supplier to identify areas of improvement in order to minimize delays.
- Monitoring Quality Inspection schedules and release by Company and ensure vendor compliance with any inspection requirements
- Liaise with Vendor to secure timely delivery of material(s) specified in PO to Company’s collection stations or any other agreed delivery point and update Company’s ERP system.
- Respond to any status update queries from the stakeholder of material.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
You as an associate purchasing analyst have the following competences?
- You have a bachelor degree preferable preferably in Engineering or Procurement and/or Supply Chain.
- Fluent in English & French or English & German
- You know the basic Purchasing fundamentals (supplier relations, contracts, bid analysis)
- You know how to work with the Microsoft office tools (i.e Word, Excel, etc.)
Are you still enthusiastic about this role and would you like to work in a dynamic team? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume, motivation letter (in English) and your highest obtained diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions we are always available! Did you know you can also reach us via whats app: 06-19888181
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Uren per week:
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind j