The Human Resources team at Dow Benelux delivers centralized services in the area of recruitment, international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management, payroll and HR Workforce Administration to Dow in EMEAI. Dow is known for its high standards and high quality; this is also reflected in the HR services and processes. A skilled and motivated workforce is essential for Dow to deliver against its strategic business objectives and the HRSC is key in helping establishing that workforce.
In the role of Workforce Administration Specialist you:
- Are responsible and hold ownership for the overall Workforce Administration activities (and their processes) for EMEAI.
- Are the knowledgeable focal point regarding the HR activities in EMEAI (such as pension, separations, compensation & benefits, holidays, allowances, insurances etc).
- Initiate, monitor and be actively involved in transitioning HR activities to the Workforce Administration team
- Proactively initiate and build strong stake holder- and team relationships that help improve efficiency
- Manage the full process of employee lifecycle and off boarding of employees (retirees & separations)
- Create official documents such as employer statements and reference letters.
- Process all personal changes – make sure employee data and files are current, accurate and meet the necessary requirements . Also process employee contract changes, including fulltime/part time changes – make sure employee data and files are current, accurate and meet the necessary requirements
- C&B policy execution, including follow-up actions for insurances
- Administer illness cases, vacation days and other absences.
- Execute the complete process for internships from the request of project identification up to the onboarding/off boarding of interns.
- Manage the contract follow-up needed for temporary employee.
- Serve as knowledgeable primary contact for HR, leadership and employees on HR related requests.
- Manage and resolve exceptions to the process or policy.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job (40 hrs).
- A market-conform salary based on your education and experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, or higher.
- 3-5 years related experience in Human Resources.
- Change management experience.
- International labor law knowledge.
- Fluent in French and English (C1/C2)
- Potentially lead big projects regards to work transitioning.
- Experience with International work process would be an advantage.
- Work process development skills.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. You can also send us your questions via WhatsApp Our number is: +31 (0) 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Uren per week:
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind je i