Provides the day-to-day logistics support and expertise in arranging transport, managing logistics issues, and resolving exceptions that occur in the transaction and execution of shipment orders within the material flow work process.
Responsibilitie / Duties
- Meets the customer requirements to ensure on-time delivery and lowest cost-to-service product transportation to the final destination.
- Monitors timely shipments by Logistics Service Providers from origin.
- Monitors systems transactional activity and resolves transaction failures.
- Identifies non-compliance of Logistics Service Providers and takes appropriate action and supports logistics Quality Measure resolution.
- Resolves logistics issues in the material flow work process to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Verifies if logistics capability versus special requirements can be matched.
- Responsible for accuracy of logistics data and accurate logistics charges.
- Manages non-standard orders, changes and exceptions requiring different transport arrangements.
- Monitors and checks the shipment creation process, arranges transport, checks compliance with loading dates and/or times.
- Checks, approves and books (additional) logistics costs in SAP timely.
- Handles small claims procedure.
- Communicates special delivery requirements to the carrier and finds alternative carriers to deliver specific shipments.
- Registers non-compliances and associated corrective actions in the quality measure. Escalates repetitive non-compliances to focal point.
- Processes high value or legally complex claims and determines correct course of action.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting short-term full-time job (for about six months).
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
What do we expect of you?
- You have at least finished an MBO 4 / Bachelor education.
- You are fluent in English (written & oral).
- You have strong communication skills (oral, written and listening, facilitation).
Are you able to work independently and towards tight deadlines? Are you self-motivated and accountable?
Then apply for the job by clicking the blue button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com! For further questions you can send us a message via our whatsapp 06 19 88 81 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Uren per week:
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind je i