This position is for a Sourcing Coordinator within the Corporate Service Strategic Sourcing specifically supporting the Facilities Management Portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of Sourcing professionals in Terneuzen. The main purpose of the Sourcing Coordinator is to manage assigned spend, contracts, and implementation of suppliers along with supporting the Sourcing Managers in their day-to-day operations of their portfolio.
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage tactical sourcing activities including c-spend sourcing, data management, special projects, and client service.
- Creates value by providing appropriate input, development and implementation of tactical sourcing activities.
- Works within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and determines the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Works with system data on actual purchases to identify value opportunities and develop plans to capture value while aligning with partner strategies.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots data disconnects between the Sourcing and Accounts Payables teams, which impact the end to end process.
- Leads strategic sourcing light projects following the Dow Strategic Sourcing Process.
- Negotiate supply pricing, lead times and delivery terms for non-critical spend items.
- Provides sourcing support for Dow businesses or functions by working with the partners to clarify the scope of service, quality, volume and requirements for new and existing purchases.
- Utilizes available sourcing tools such as request for information (RFI) and request for quote (RFQ) to the fullest capability.
- Resolves process or supplier issues as escalated by the client or supplier.
- Monitoring of Purchasing functional mailboxes (e.g. FMDPRCH).
- Process Vendor Code Requests.
- Assist Sourcing Managers with Project tracking and contract management in SharePoint and eSourcing.
- Assist with projects, administrative tasks, scheduling travel, contract renewals, compliance activities and other duties as required.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum: A high school diploma or GED and 3- 5 years of purchasing/commercial experience OR In possession of a Technical or an associates degree or 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to resolve commercial issues or conflicts for assigned area. Ability to learn quickly and follow work processes.
- Working knowledge of SAP, SharePoint and Excel desired Familiarity with procurement work process, Purchasing Strategic Sourcing Process (SSP).
- Purchasing policies, negotiation strategies and tactics are desired with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits customer service and ownership mindset.
Are you the Sourcing Coordinator we are looking for. Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. Or you can send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 0 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Uren per week:
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind j