Ready to kickstart your career in print design? Looking for a role full of variety? Want to join a talented team with colleagues from around the world? Then you could have the ingredients for this position... Who we are:
For our customers, Takeaway.com are making mealtimes quicker, easier and - most importantly! - tastier than ever before. Whether you're looking for Friday night fries or a sandwich on the go, we've got it covered.
With people ordering in 11 countries and over 100 cities, from Lisbon to Leiden, we're delivering millions of meals every month. And our design work is crucial to getting customers drooling...and then ordering at Takeaway.com. What you'll do:
You'll be adding the perfect flavor to our print designs. That means getting the chance to take on your own small projects, as well as designing on-brand assets for a range of print platforms. Working with our Print Creative Lead, this role offers a great opportunity to develop your skills.
Know your way around Adobe Photoshop or InDesign? That's another tick in the box. You'll be working on those (and more) programs to ensure that your print creations - from Out-of-Home to flyers and restaurant merchandise - catch the eye of customers everywhere.
As part of our in-house creative agency, you'll also get involved in group collaborative work: creating concepts that fit our brand identity and style guidelines. Working closely with team members and a range of stakeholders, you're keen to learn and take feedback on board.
Are you the one?
Think you're the designer we need? That's great. Here's a few more things we're looking for:
Here's our offer
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Prior experience in Design roles is an advantage - though not essential
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or Acrobat is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to present work well
- Ability to work within a Sprint setting and meet deadlines
It's pretty simple: we believe that great design should equal great rewards. So here's what you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Great company events like our summer party and snow event
- Dynamic work environment with friendly colleagues from across the globe
- Office amenities like ping pong, table football and FIFA 19
- Contribution to travel costs and ordering lunches
- Ready to take on this exciting new role? Click the button below to send us your motivational letter and CV.