For one of our renown clients, Experis is looking for a Business Analyst in Rotterdam.
The Information & Analytics (I&A) organization, is tasked to deliver maximum value from data to drive business and organization performance. The I&A – Analytics team in Europe helps business stakeholders win with data, data science, and analytics so that they can solve for both large transformation programs and near-term business problems.
As part of this analytics team, the role of the Business Analyst is to deliver insights to cross-functional business teams by leveraging analytical techniques and reporting capabilities to create value for Unilever.
- Act as a catalyst to drive analytics-driven business decisions across the organization
- Serve as the trusted data and analytics consultant to different functions across the organization
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the problem statement and requirements
- Engage with relevant teams within I&A to source, manage data requirements for analytics and management reporting
- Create analytical modeling solutions to answer business questions
- Work closely with the data science team to build diagnostic & predictive models to solve business problems
- Leverage different statistical techniques to create insights for the business
- Create self-service and simple reporting solutions
- Acquire, integrate, stage & employ data from multiple data sources
- Cleanse data by reviewing data sources to locate and correct code problems
- Opportunity to upskill in Python and SQL, within the Azure Cloud
- Balanced profile of business knowledge/understanding and analytical savviness
- At least 2 years of experience in:
- Driving insights from large scale structured and unstructured data
- Data Mining, Exploratory data analysis, and modeling
- Working with Excel, Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI
- Extracting and dealing with data from multiple data sources (e.g. financial systems, Marketing databases, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Continuous learning of new tools & computer languages via external sources that bring direct value to the business
- Clearly articulate technical work to non-technical business owners
- Critical thinking & flexibility to effectively work around technical & business constraints
- Project experience is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor or master’s degree in statistics, econometrics or Math
Over de werkgever
A multinational consumer goods company that produces food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
Wat wij bieden
Some practical information:
Please note that this is a temporary job starting in December, for at least12 months. Salary range indication for a Business Analyst remains between €38.000-€50.000/year for a temporary contract, depending on the experience and qualifications.
Uren per week:
For more information please contact Wesley van Dorresteijn via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-46928201. Please complete your application in English.