Are you looking for a new digital challenge at the EMEA head office of the world biggest sport’s brands? This is your chance.
What does the role involve?
As a Digital Content Author, you'll focus on authoring content utilizing our CMS tool, striving to reflect the design ethos and enhance the consumer online retail experience. You'll collaborate with Producers, Merchandisers and the Creative team to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You will also partner with cross-functional teams and external agencies and are expected to track day-to-day production processes from content production briefing up to content publishing. In this role you will report into a Content Producer who is responsible for the entire content production cycle from Planning to Publishing across all channels. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Author/build website pages, feed cards, push notifications and other site and app content using our CMS tool.
- Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production (work back) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback.
- Perform QA for new content and User Acceptance Testing for project implementations.
- Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
This is why the role is a great match for me:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Design, Digital Media, Web Design or a related field
- 1 year of relevant work experience including experience with content management systems, publishing websites and/or CMS authorize required
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high quality delivery
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
Why do I want to work here?
You’ll work with more than 3200 colleagues from around 70 countries. The company is based on a campus, it’s a dynamic, energizing place to work that reflects the values and spirit of the brand. Furthermore:
- 25 days of holiday per full working year
- Travel allowance of €0.19 cent per kilometer with a maximum of €6 per day
- 8% holiday allowance on top of your gross salary
- Unlimited free access to the gym facilities and 25% discount in the employee store
- Participation in our pension plan after 26 working weeks
- Free access to Adecco Academy
- 6 month assignment, with the intention to extend
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Apply now via email@example.com or if you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give Jasmijn a call at 035-6462670.
Uren per week: 40