- This job involves the execution of Process Engineering tasks for various projects up to 10MM$. The timelines of these projects and assignments vary from one month to half a year. We require process engineering skills being aligned to our client for a longer period.
- Provides Process Engineers deliverables to capital project team according to the Global Project Methodology.
- Cooperates with Manufacturing, Process Automation, Project Management Design Engineering and other stakeholders in the execution of projects.
- Supports Manufacturing in definition, evaluation and implementation of projects aligned to business goals and objectives.
- Applies the client Process Engineering Work Process Discipline.
- Applies Most Effective Technology and implements this as the preferred solution where applicable.
- Executes process engineer’s tasks of a project within time, with the right quality and treats information as confidential.
- BSc or MSc Engineering / Chemistry
- 5+ Years of experience as a process engineer, preferably within the Petrochemical industry.
- Process Engineering Lead experience is an advantage, the candidate has to be capable of leading/executing projects independently.
- Experience within a (chemical) production environment is an advantage but not a must.
- Sufficient experience with all the aspects of Process Engineering design work, like design of heat exchangers, pumps, control valves, relief valves, composition of spec sheets, creating P&ID’s and line lists etc.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Understands Chemical Engineering fundamentals and how to apply them to technical problems.
- Experience with Relief device design and review is an advantage
Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
For a longterm project in the area of Terneuzen (southwest in the Netherlands) we have the position available as Sr. Process Engineer