Eaton's Electrical Sector EMEA, Power Distribution Division has an opening for a:
Coordinator MOEM Sales Support & Quotation (m/f)
Location: Vienna, Austria or Hengelo, The Netherlands
The primary function of the Coordinator MOEM Sales Support.& Quotation identifies, develops, the growth strategy for existing business fields to hit Eaton’s segment specific profit plan targets. Establishes detailed market, segment and customer analyzes as a base for the growth funnel Develops and closes new sales opportunities according growth plan Tracks and reports Country and customer profitability and sets appropriate actions accordingly.
- Executes the segment pricing strategy with the countries for customers to assure growth and long term profitability
- Develops and Executes the go to market plans on target customers in alignment with seasonal launches
- Identifies possible objectives as input for the strategy
- Defines sales target as an input of the PP (profit plan) out of the targeted business fields
- Guides the BTA (Business Target Agreement) process in alignment with the CSOs (Country Sales Organization).
- Contributes in the SIOP (Sales Inventory and Operations Planning) process
- Measures and understands the segment performance with focus on sales and profitability according to profit plan and forecast.
- Provides Support to the Country Sales Organization on identifying cross selling opportunities, possible partnerships and special market develop programs.
- Strategic know-how
- Able to select markets, customers and segments
- Country, Customer and Segment specific application know-how
- Selling Value capabilities and strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of price positioning in different countries & segments
- Intercultural understanding and able to deal with different cultures
- Bachelor or Master degree or similar; electrical engineering preferred
MOEM Application know how
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.