For our office Ritthem (Zeeland) we are looking for a safety & health officer.He/she is responsible for Training and inspecting personnel, providing an accident free working environment and containing the health and safety issues in and around the company. You’ll be reporting to the H&S director.
1. Line management and training new personnel in Safety & Health aspects
2. Take care of supplying and registration of the PPE (personal protective equipment)
3. Checking all installations and making reports
4. Advise and adjust personnel how to work with the safety procedures
5. Helping out both external and internal audits
• The candidate is reliable and has a commercial mind
• The candidate is result driven.
• The candidate is a real team player
Also he/she must:
• Speak on native level Spanish and on a excellent level English, any other languages are a plus.
• Can work on his/her own.
Our Client is a business group dedicated to the food and beverage section in the global market, focused on private label.