The Sales department is responsible for all sales related activities of the regions. As an Account Manager you are responsible for all product groups and maintain contacts with customers, distribution centers and resellers. Main tasks are maintaining current sales channels and develop new business by cross and upselling. This can be done by finding leads and prospects in the channel. Sales is supported by various departments like Technical Support, Marketing, Logistics & Warehouse and HQ in Taipei.
- Native level speaker of any Scandinavian language
- Near native to native level English speaker
- Bachelor degree (commercial) Business Economics
- Between 2 and 6 years of (international) Sales experience
- Experience in Computer Hardware or Consumer Electronics business is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Scandinavian market is a plus.- In order to be successful you must have these competences: Accountability, Results Orientation, and Team Cooperation.
- You are selfaware, flexible, curious and eager to learn.
With 13.000 employees, our client is a worldwide leading manufacturer for computer components like Mainboards and Graphic cards, Notebooks, Tablets, All-in-One PC’s, Desktop PC’s and other IT peripherals and add-on cards.
They are one of the ten European subsidiaries of the organization and responsible for the sales and marketing of their products in 28 countries in the EMEA region. My customer is based near Eindhoven and selling its products through its distributors and dealer network towards the end-users.