In their operations team there is a vacancy for a Customer Order Desk Representative -French Language Customers-.
In the role of Customer Order Desk rep you are responsible for delivering the right products, in the right quantities with the right lead time and the right costs to customers, accompanied by the correct documentation. Customers are distributors and large retail chains located worldwide like for instance Mediamarkt, Saturn, EP, Amazon. You act as the interface between departments with respect to sales forecasts, sales orders, order acknowledgements, deliveries and customer returns. You have daily contact with colleagues, sales managers, customers, distributors, logistic providers et cetera and you report to the Customer Order Desk Manager.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Giving customer service by giving follow up on customer requirements
- Meeting the targets and KPI’s set for the operations department and customer order desk
- Obtaining and analyze accurate forecast information and monitor stock levels
- Sales order processing and entering orders in ERP system
- Correctly and on time schedule, reschedule and cancel sales orders in the system
- Proving the customers with order confirmation, delivery times and shipping information
- Preparation of sales orders and instruct warehouse and third party logistics provider
- Enter approved returns and communicate with stakeholders
- Correctly administrating all transactions and archive appropriately
- Trouble shooting, problem solving and escalate when necessary
- Act as team player and back up for colleagues
- College degree
- 1+ years’ work experience in a similar role
- (Near) native command of French language. Good command of English language
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Service providing and flexible attitude
- Stress resistant, hands on, trouble shooter, structured
- Logistic knowledge and experience with ERP Systems, MS Office are a plus
- Team player and pro-active attitude
Our client is the global leader in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs, develops and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to control entertainment devices, digital media and home systems. Their products have been adopted by many companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast and computing industries.
With their ONE FOR ALL products we are market leader in selling Universal Remote Controls, Antenna's and other Audio/Video accessories through retailers and distributors worldwide.The corporate headquarters is located in Santa Ana, California. Their office in Enschede, The Netherlands is responsible for the Subscription Broadcasting business for the EMEA region and the global Consumer division of the Company, with its ONE FOR ALL brand.
Their values are: Passion to Win; Drive for Results; Customer Oriented and Flexibility.