In this role, you will be organizing and coordinating all the European Training Programs for the Commercial organization to ensure process and program quality.
- Accurate and timely systems administration and management (LMS, Cognos, SAP/eFinity)
- High standard of administrative support for the L&D team
- Collect & consolidate participant nominations from local affiliates
- Meeting Rooms: External or internal, room layout, A/V, catering
- Hotel Rooms: Block bookings & corresponding coordination
- Event scheduling based on an annual plan and/or ad-hoc
- Faculty: Vendor and/or internal trainer scheduling (incl. accommodation)
- Ordering & checking materials from printers, incl. managing stock & shipping of materials
- Other 3rd Parties: Coordinate services from training vendors (e.g. self-assessments, 360° etc.)
- Event communications and publicity with countries and participants
- Course confirmation communications, handling logistical queries, cancellations & waitlists
- Maintenance of SharePoint site with program information
- Liaison with US on Learning Management System (LMS) entries and changes
- Raising Purchase Orders (POs), processing invoices and budget tracking
The right candidate for this position has between 5 - 10 years administration experience in an International environment, preferably in a training role and demonstrates a high level of systems administration experience, ideally having experience with a Learning Management System (LMS), SAP for raising POs and invoice processing, Sharepoint.
Next to this you are fluent in English, have excellent coordination, and time management skills. You are a proficient user of Microsoft office and are customer focused. Lastly you are able to work independently and are a great planner, as you are supporting a team that is located in Switzerland.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology. They focus on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
This role will concerns a part time position of maximum 24 hours, preferably divided over 4 days. It will require limited travel (4-6 times a year) to on site trainings.
There will be a 1-2 week training that will take place in Switzerland.