The Customer Success Manager will manage relationships with a portfolio of existing key financial services customers. Our primary focus is on top-tier financial institutions; in this role, you will form trusted business relationships with all key decision-makers and influencers. We are looking for an energetic person with a hands-on approach, strong, multi-lingual communication skills and with attention for detail.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and ensure their success with our product offering by providing ongoing administrative support
- Oversee key account management best practices, coordinate activities, and measure progress
- Work with prospects and customers to support their procurement processes and project timelines - Identify key stakeholders with a view to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities that can be provided to the country managers.
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasting for each of a portfolio of customers via Salesforce
- Support the country managers in Salesforce administration
- Assess sales resources and identify ways to maximize the use and development of these resources - Assist the Marketing department in lead generation through collaboration on blogs, webinars, case studies, and other assets - Continue engagement with customers through customer success stories, creating a proven track record, and utilizing upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Support sales programs as required to increase prospect pipeline and boost sales - Ensure that all customer account details are kept up to date, and that new sales opportunities are loaded into Salesforce daily
- 5+ years’ inside sales or sales support management experience
- Affinity with online and mobile solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Fluent in English and German - Although this is an inside sales support role, you are expected to travel to customers throughout Europe every now and then
Our client offers mobile security solutions for the financial industry.