Eager to continue your career at a leading automotive company in Maastricht?
The Mercedes Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Cars
Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers
all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers' mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and
vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That's why we live the brand's most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Mercedes me connect aims at making new and existing internet based services and media available in passenger cars.
Further scope is optimizing and enhancing existing Mercedes-Benz services (Mercedes.me, Service 24 hours, Mercedes-Benz Contact, Mercedes-Benz
ServiceApp, Mercedes-Benz on Facebook, etc.).
With Mercedes me connect we focus on connecting the vehicle with the customer's personal network by:
- Integrating those services into an advanced vehicle telematics infrastructure
- Interfacing those services and new services/features in the vehicle into the Service 24 hours and Customer Service contact channels with availability of telematics data.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- Log all activities in the ticketing tool
- Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
- Resolve minor training issues on the phone
- Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- Report undefined issues to higher level
- Identify weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
- Identify problems that can affect our processes and escalate accordingly
- Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing.
Fluent German and English (corporate language)
Understanding of Japanese
Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
High affinity with IT
Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
Act as a “brand ambassador” An informal working atmosphere in an international company. Excellent training opportunities at an employer that pays attention to personal development. The location in Maastricht is expanding steadily.