Are you a Quality expert in paper and textile production? Would you like to join a leading provider of branded packaging for the luxury segment? Then we have just the right opportunity for you! You will be offered an exciting and challenging role based in Rotterdam office with opportunity to travel to Italy to oversee the manufacturing processes on a regular basis. As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will develop, implement, audit, and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of paper and textile packaging items.
Your general responsibilities will be :
- Identify, implement, audit and lead quality control processes at manufacturing facilities
- Develop and coordinate the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle for the continual improvement of production
- Provide quality reports and advise to the management on the necessary improvements
- Maintain required certification (SA8000, REACH, FSC, etc.)
- Lead audit processes based on the company's standards
If this job description sounds interesting, please have a look at our requirements below:
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Italian language is a pre
- At least 5-10 years of quality assurance experience
- Packaging industry experience
- Affinity with handmade AND automated quality control processes for textile and paper production
- Ability to travel to Italy 50% of working time and occasional travel outside Europe (US, India etc)
Packaging leader for the fashion segment, originating from the US, with EU HQ in Rotterdam and distribution centers in France and Italy. Dynamic, proactive, professional environment. Multicultural young-minded team!