- answering to incoming international material handling equipment tenders from prospects / customers with the aim to sign frame work agreements;
- follow up international key accounts leads from the dealer network;
- a pro-active approach towards the European dealers to implement the contracts in the dealer territories in close cooperation with his/her colleague IKAM;
- his/her own portfolio of International Key Accounts to manage at European head office level;
- supporting his/her colleague International Key Accounts Managers for their Key Accounts in his/her territory;
- interpreting industry trends and recommend company and dealer strategy;
- assisting in preparing/monitoring budgets.
The International Key Account Manager is the single point of contact and spider in the web during the RFI/RFQ and contract negotiation phases of the tender towards the Key Account.
- 3-7 years of experience in International Accounts management (relationship management);
- a bachelor/master degree in sales/international management/logistics/engineering or science;
- excellent communication skills on all levels in an organisation;
- good negotiating skills;
- knowledge of material handling equipment and knowledge of logistic processes and warehousing (WMS);
- excellent language skills in English (written as well as spoken). Good verbal and written skills in German is preferred;
- basic legal knowledge in relation to B2B contracts;
- pro-active attitude and willingness to travel frequently.
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. sells and develops superior quality forklift trucks and warehouse equipment under the Cat® Lift Trucks brands and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks brands. MCFE has evolved to become one of the most important market players. MCFE supplies products for the business-to-business (B2B) market within independent Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, CAT Lift Trucks and Rocla dealer networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS. MCFE’s European headquarter is based in Almere, the Netherlands. Sales and distribution offices are located in Finland, Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai. The production facility is located in Finland.
For the Sales department we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated:
"International Key Account Manager."