Bonjour, cherchez-vous un nouveau travail?
Because Dow Chemical has an interesting job opportunity for you! We require knowledge of finance-related matters and excellent French language skills, and we offer a well-paid job at an internationally renowned company. Besides a salary between €2,400 and 3,200 your travel expenses will be reimbursed and you will start accruing pension after only six months. Would you like to know more about the vacancy of receivable specialist? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a receivable specialist
for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a receivable specialist you will be the company's main point of contact for invoice-related matters. Your daily workload will consist of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Issuing sales adjustments for customers according to business agreements and standards
- Identifying expiring or aged items or payment agreements
- Proactively collecting near-due invoices to help optimize cashflow
- Reviewing root cause analyses alongside the work progress coach and team lead
- Investigating customer payment behaviours to make sure payments are made within a timely manner
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical in the long run
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform Studytube
Living in or near Terneuzen, Goes, Middelburg or Hoek is a bonus, but not mandatory!The application process
- An EQF level 6 or Bachelor's degree in finance
- An excellent command of English and French (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- At least 1 year of working experience in a comparable role such as employee credit manager, receivable specialist or similar
- Experience with invoicing
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work and/or residency permit
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and Dow Chemical
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China). In 2018, Dow was recognised as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
You will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours in your role as a receivable specialist.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension
Wat wij bieden
2400,00-3200,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
If you would like more information about this vacancy or if you have further questions, please contact Roos Bakker via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 088-2828128
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel a