Our clients project management department is looking for a commercial project manager. This department has six employees, and you will report directly to the mechatronics projects manager.
In the role of project manager, you will oversee two to three complex mechatronics projects, from acquisition to delivery. You will serve as a bridge between product development, supply chain development and production process (namely manufacturing) development in order to draft products in consultation with the client and ensure an operational, LEAN production facility for our recurring production organization. In order to successfully fulfill this role, you need to be very familiar with the product and creation processes. You will also oversee project management in keeping with out clients standards with the ultimate goal of successfully completing the project to the client’s satisfaction.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for managing the new product introduction projects for a range of teams (3 to 8 FTE). You will take care of the day-to-day guidance of the project teams. You are responsible for decreasing product, process and organizational risks in order to create a replicable and reliable volume of production.
- You will also work together with the MT and sales team on relevant contract management for safeguarding and improving the yield from projects, as well as developing positive relationships with our clients.
- The project manager will develop the project plan together with the mechatronics projects manager. Together with the client and the internal organization, you will define the required results (quality, logistics, technology & costs). You will set the costs and budget, and you will coordinate the activities and what capacity will be necessary for the project. You will also ensure commercial alignment with the account manager for the client.
- You will support and guide the project employees and point out the bottlenecks within the project, and subsequently initiate and implement solutions.
- You will determine the KPIs with the projects manager and be responsible for achieving them. You will also analyze and evaluate client responses to service and products.
We are looking for a someone with an applied sciences and/or research university-level degree in engineering / mechatronics or equivalent and experience as a project manager in a development and production setting.
- You are familiar with project management techniques and industry standards (for example PRINCE2, PMI and/or IPMA, ISO21500).
- You have experience with building prototypes and creating and improving production processes. Experience with semi-conductors, food and/or medical machine development is a requirement, but similar professional experience in the automotive or aviation industry is also recommended.
- You are extremely familiar with project financing and the basics of financial and economic management. You are capable of drafting a complex return on investment for improvement projects and investments.
- You have experience with project management and presentation software such as MS Project, MS Dynamics and general ERP systems.
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch and English is preferred. Speaking German and/or French is mandatory.
Over de werkgever
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and develops, produces, assembles and tests complex (opto) mechatronic systems and mechanical modules for large, high-tech machine manufacturers (OEMs).
Wat wij bieden
Will you strengthen the Experis team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Experis you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+31(0)6 39191453 or Victor.email@example.com ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .