Are you interested in a challenging position as a Senior Mechanical Engineer in a growing company, where you focus on designing new machines as well as sustaining existing systems?
In this role your responsibilites are:
- designing mechanical systems and equipement
- analyzing the needs, making calculations and defining the requirements
- solving problems in the designs in close collaboration with your engineering colleagues
- deciding what components and materials are needed and where to buy them
- perform tests and trials
- carry out research projects
- support manufacturing, review work and documents
- analyze customers' complaints, make recommandations
- solve problems and if necessary visit the customers' site (abroad)
- do the planning, making sure that deadlines are being met.
We are looking for an engineer:
- with a Bachelor/Master in Mechanics or similar
- with relevant work experience, someone who has knowledge of development and construction
- knows 3D-CAD
- has an eye for quality and feasability
- is flexible
- can work indepently and is also a teamplayer
- is a strong communicator in English and preferably in Dutch as well.
This international organization develops and builds machines and systems, according to customer specifications, that are being used in several lines of industry. They are located in over 25 countries worldwide and have several locations in the Netherlands. The location in the Eindhoven region is also their European Headquarter. The company culture is informal, open and they pay great attention to the development of their employees. Due to the growth of their company they want to expand their engineering department.
This growing company offers good working conditions and opportunities to develop your career.
Uren per week: 40
Salaris: € 327,67
If you want more information or have questions you can contact Sandra Lelyveld via firstname.lastname@example.org