- As a Mechanical Designer you are responsible for the development of high-quality mechanical high-tech systems.
- In a multidisciplinary team, you are an active Mechanical Design Engineer with various concrete designs of subsystems / components with attention for feasibility, budget as well as user-friendliness
- Key is to deliver a high-quality technical design that meets the specified specs within the specified time and budget
- You make sure all information concerning version and configuration is stored well (TPD).
- You support in concept, draw up specifications, calculations and test specifications
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise
- Technical Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar )
- Several years of experience (>3) in mechanical or mechatronics design
- Experience within high-tech machine or module building companies
- Used to be working in projects
- Most important is that you are eager to learn and enthusiastic for creative technology
- You have knowledge of development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and/or FEM calculations
- Of course you are Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is a big plus
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic and flexible attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant fashion
- You are creative and open minded
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
Over de werkgever
For our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, we are looking for mechanical engineers.
Wat wij bieden
Will you strengthen the Experis team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Experis you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+31(0)6 39191453 or Victor.email@example.com ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .