- In the role of Mechanical Lead Engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems
- Within the project, you are leading a team of Design Engineers, achieving high-quality technical designs that meet specs within the time and budget
- You are responsible for concept, draw up specifications, complex calculations and determining test specifications
- You support Project management planning and in cooperation with the System Architect determine technical feasibility and risk analyses
- You stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise
- Technical Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar )
- Minimum five years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design
- Experienced leading a team of engineers
- Experienced with actual development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and FEM calculations
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is a pre
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion
- Determined but with an creative and open mind
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language
Over de werkgever
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and develops, produces, assembles and tests complex (opto) mechatronic systems and mechanical modules for large, high-tech machine manufacturers (OEMs).
Wat wij bieden
Will you strengthen the Experis team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Experis you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+31(0)6 39191453 or Victor.firstname.lastname@example.org ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via email@example.com of bel .