In this role, you will be working together with your colleagues to realize the machine-solution for the customer. This involves both the design of new machines as standardization of modules of our existing machines.
- Analyze the needs, make calculations and define the required parameters to the design;
- Develop concepts and select a solution in collaboration with the team;
- Model plans, drawings and specifications for systems and equipment;
- Search and select components and materials for the systems and equipment;
- Obtain and evaluate quotation from suppliers for components;
- Solve problems met in the design of systems and equipment in collaboration with the engineering team;
- Carry out research and development projects;
- Conduct tests and trials;
- Support the manufacturing team in the execution of the projects under way.
Provide technical support to sales, manufacturing and service teams;
- Review and approve manufacturing work;
- Collaborate in the preparation of technical documents;
- Analyze the problems encountered by customers and make recommendations;
- Solve technical problems at customers' site;
- Evaluate the costs and deadlines relative to the design of the specifications requested by customers.
- Educational background (HBO) in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Relevant working experience in mechanical design;
- Knowledge of development and construction of machines;
- Knowledge of CAD systems – preferably with Solid Edge (3D);
- An eye for quality and feasibility;
- A flexible and team-oriented attitude;
- Good communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Over de werkgever
Our client is one of the largest complex industrial packaging equipment manufacturers in the world.
Wat wij bieden
Will you strengthen the Experis team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Experis you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+316 39191453 or Victor.email@example.com ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .