Wat kan je?
- HBO, WO denkniveau
- Senior, Lead, Management werkniveau
- 5-10, 10+ jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2500 - € 5500 bruto per maand
- Flexibele werktijden
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 36-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega's
- Je werkt samen met Sales, HR, Marketing, IT, Management
- Focus op B2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met
We are looking for a senior project manager that can successfully manage multiple and simultaneously running projects related to the facial recognition solutions we build for our clients. Our projects run for various times between 2 months and 2 years, so it is important to set priorities and find a right balance between short- and long-term projects. Therefore, we ask for a proactive and enthusiastic personality with excellent time and task management skills. The projects relate to the realization of facial recognition based solutions such as for example entry management. Because of the variety in use-cases and specific contextual conditions, almost all of our projects require customization. That is why we are looking for a flexible project manager that thinks along with the team, partners and clients. Most of our solutions are developed and/or enrolled together with other software development partners so sound and clear communication from the project manager is a must. Besides these solutions themselves, the deployment of the privacy proof biometrics platform as key enabling technology within all of these applications is an integral part of the company's vision. We feel that the project manager plays an important role in scaling up our business, so we are looking for someone with ambition, a can-do mentality and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Project management for partner and client projects
- Time and task management of the development team related to projects
- Writing project plans
- Documentation of project plans, progress reports and evaluations
- Communication towards team, partners and clients
- Close collaboration with and report directly to the management team
- Last-minute problem solving at client location
- Be proactive and think along with clients to innovate our solutions
- Balance team workload for short- and long-term projects
We ask for:
- A completed bachelor study or higher
- High affinity with tech, data, research and innovation
- Extensive experience with managing projects related to ICT infrastructure
- Can-do mentality, sound and clear communication skills to work with our diversely skilled team, partners and clients
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Experience with UX/UI is a pre
- Fluent proficiency of the English and Dutch language
- You have a lot of freedom, but equally great responsibility for the projects that are assigned to you.
- Enjoy the fast start/scale-up environment and know how to prioritize short- and long-term projects.
Uren per week:
Manager, Executive, Senior executive