Wat kan je?
- Big Data, Analist, BI
- WO denkniveau
- Senior, Lead werkniveau
- 5-10 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- Vast jaarlijks
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 20-50 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT, Management
- Focus op B2B
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- 5 to 8 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments;
- Experience in Collibra is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Have you graduated with a master's degree, already 5 to 8 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? You are not afraid to be challenged intellectually and personally? If so, send us your CV and we'll contact you for an interview and a cup of coffee.
- Understand client objectives and translate them into data policies;
- Design data governance solutions such as Collibra;
- Advise clients on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities);
- Realize use cases such as data dictionaries, reporting governance or data lineage;
- Lead our data governance offering (incl. market analysis, follow-up partnerships, knowledge building, authority and spokesperson internal and external)
Uren per week: