Wat kan je?
- Big Data, BI
- WO denkniveau
- Medior werkniveau
- 2-5 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2350 - € 5000 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 20-50 collega's
- Je werkt samen met Management, IT
- Focus op B2B
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments;
- Experience in IBM Cognos, Tableau and/or Pentaho is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with dataSHIFT in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Analyze user requirements and design business intelligence solutions;
- Extract, clean and sample data to get suitable output for further analysis;
- Create performance reports and data models to help make CXO-level decisions;
- Participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for Big data, Analytics and BI solutions.
Uren per week:
Experienced non manager