Wat kan je?
- Big Data, Analist, BI
- WO denkniveau
- Junior, Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 0-2, 2-5, 5-10 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2350 - € 4500 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 20-50 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT, Management
- Focus op B2B
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Business Analytics or Information Management;
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking;
- Able to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Outstanding problem solving skills;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with dataSHIFT in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial team that focusses on providing high quality skills, technologies and advisory services to our clients. We deliver solid advice as well as tangible solutions. By delivering analytics enabled projects, you will help clients to turn data into meaningful insights.
- Bridge the gap between business & technology;
- Extract, clean and sample data to get suitable output for further analysis;
- Make performance reports and data models to help make CXO-level decisions;
- Participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for Big data, Analytics and BI solutions.
Uren per week:
Entry, Experienced non manager, Manager