As the Manufacturing Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Defines, implements new/changed processes and leads the first production models for projects within own Building Block.
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities
- Introduces new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block
- Working close together with other functions within Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right processes
- Participates in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements
- Creates and maintains manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions), provides training
- Defines and implements improvements (e.g. via A3, Prince2, Green Belt,…) within the building block to increase yield, output and cost
- Analyzes field performance data (e.g. DEFOA), installation test-results, and customer related complaints, in order to initiate improvements
- Prepares and introduces changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products
We are looking for a candidate
- With minimum a Bachelor degree in e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering
- With strong personal & communication (English &Dutch) skills
- Who has experience in leading multi-disciplinary (global) projects
- With a continuous improvement mindset
- With a result driven and quality driven approach
- With proven experience in high tech medical device business
- Who has experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects
- Who has experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Who has experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
- Who has preferably a Green Belt (expertise within DfX, DMAIC, Lean) and has knowledge on statistical tools
Over de werkgever
Do you have a technical background in Electronic, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering and have experience with Manufacturibility? Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As the Manufacturing Engineer, you are the representative of Operations in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. You will improve production processes with lean mythologies.
Wat wij bieden
Will you strengthen the Experis team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Experis you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+31(0)639191453 or Victor.firstname.lastname@example.org ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week:
€ 3.500,- tot € 5.000,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via email@example.com of bel .