Are you that rare breed of data-driven CRM professional who knows how to create value for both the customer as well as the business? Do you have a passion for offering the right content, at the perfect time via the most relevant channel? Are you ready to be part of a fast growing, highly motivated and skilled CRM team? Read on!We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Senior CRM Manager. Your job:
A day in the life of:
- Analyze consumer data and campaigns to enhance your customer understanding and derive insightful findings for future initiatives
- Develop data driven strategies to retain customers and increase customer lifetime value
- Develop intelligent campaign journeys and exciting propositions to trigger our customers to increase their purchase behavior.
- Execute complex CRM campaign and evaluate to continuously improve campaign performance
- Coordinate between different stakeholders and responsible teams from planning to execution of lifecycle automation from a multichannel approach (email/app push)
- Support other marketing departments, such as brand marketing or partner proposition team, to strengthen their campaigns through the CRM channels. (email/app push)
- Manage and mentor a small team of CRM managers
- Always keep a sharp eye on your customer!
Today your team was provided with new data insights on customer retention in Germany. You participate in a 20-minute brainstorm with peers to decide on possible strategies.
The content team jumps in and provides you with content for your plan. You set up the campaign and see increased open rates, double click rates, and a promotion that led to 12% decrease in a specific group of churned customers. You go for lunch and suddenly bump into the BI colleague who found new insights on a small group of German customers you tested on earlier. You tell him you'll first work on a Polish campaign because the possible ROI is much higher but in the afternoon you'll come back to him. Suddenly it's already 6PM and you've noticed how quickly time passes as you are so excited about the campaign testing results.
- A bachelor/academic or master degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- Excellent understanding of email and push marketing concepts and metrics
- A sound understanding of data and segmentation methodologies
- Worked in a data driven environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience making data driven decision
- Organized, great attention to detail, and highly motivated
- Working with the team to ensure all campaigns are sent efficiently and accurately
- Fun, smart and open-minded person who enjoys working in an international multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of email best practices, metrics and associated KPIs
- Expertise in Push Notification and In-app messaging marketing.
- Fluent in English (our company language) with German and Polish as a bonus.
- 5 (or more) years of working experience in a similar ecommerce role.
You are part of one of the "Customer Growth Marketing" Team which has a clear focus to improve retention, based on clear data-insights developed in cooperation with our Data and Analytics team. Therefore, the people in the team have different backgrounds and roles to achieve the goal (and thereby opportunities to learn from your peers). By doing so you have a big contribution to Takeaway.com's growth strategy.
- You are going to work in a fast-growing e-commerce company; a scale-up with flat hierarchies;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary;
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- Awesome global team events;
- We take good care of you with great coffee, fresh mint- and ginger tea, Friday drinks, etc