Royal IHC is looking for a Software Controls Engineer. You will be responsible for the developing, programming, documenting and testing of PLC software used for machine controls. You will work with a team of software engineers as well as engineers of other disciplines (electrical, mechanical and hydraulics). In this role, you will report to the Lead Control Engineer. Various tasks as Software Controls Engineer are:
- writing PLC/SCADA software using Siemens programming environment
- work with frequency controllers and motors
- responsible for archiving the software and version control.
- creating various documents (manual, test documents, work-reports)
To be eligible for this position of Software Controls Engineer, you must have the following:
- higher professional education (HBO) or academic higher education (WO) in software engineering
- good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, ERP and PDM packages
- knowledge of Siemens TIA portal ( or STEP7) and WinCC HMI/SCADA
- basic skills in electrical engineering and affinity with mechanical and hydraulic engineering (machine building)
- good communication skills and the ability to work independently
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
PLC Siemens, TIA Portal, Profinet, Profibus, Ladder, SCADA
Uren per week: