As an reach truck driver you are responsible for picking orders from the warehouse. With a reach truck and hand scanner you ensure that all correct products are picked. Then you place this at the correct dock so that the customer receives all products correctly.
YoYou will work in the department Operations (Inbound/Outbound). In Operations you will work in a team in which everyone does their best to deliver everything correctly and on time to the customer. You will work together with your colleagues to get the best result for the customer. The Operations department works in a 2-shift system. You will work full-time from 06:00 to 15:00 or from 15:00 to 00:00.
Your workday always starts with a short meeting with the entire team. Have you met the targets from yesterday? Are there any specifics? Safety issues that need to be taken into account? Then you get started.
Working as an order picker is a tough job, but we work with feasible and challenging targets, but this is never at the expense of safety. In addition, you will always be taught by an experienced trainer for this position.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to work hard and has a flexible and approaching mentality. We think development is very important!
Does this describe you and do you also meet the following conditions?
• Available full time and flexible in 2-shifts;
• Experience as a logistics employee / warehouse employee
• Experience with the reachtruck (and a certificate)
• Dutch and / or English speaking
• A passion for logistics
Make the most of your energy. That is the mission ofSchneider Electric. Whether it is about delivering solutions that contribute to reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions, or literally getting the most out of people's energy. Safety & quality is of paramount importance here. Schneider Electric was chosen in 2017 as 'The Safest Warehouse in the Netherlands'. The warehouse were you will work is in Helmond (20 km of Eindhoven).
You want to get an impression of our warehouse, please check this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62w_65xI6hg
What does Schneider Electric offer you?
• A salary of € 10.07 a hour. With an irregularity surcharge of 125% after 18:00 and 150% after 20:00 and on Saturdays. (this means €1977,- a mont based on a fulltime base)
• Travel allowance if the distance is more than 10 km. This differs from a minimum of € 2.99 to a maximum of € 5.98 per day.
• In addition to your salary, you receive a quarterly bonus, this bonus depends on the quality delivered by your team on a team basis.
• A job for a longer period with plenty of opportunities to develop.
• Training of an experienced trainer before you get started.
• Participation in the radio station in the warehouse
What can you expect from Olympia before you start?
• You will receive personal guidance and attention, because Olympia is present in-house.
• When you come to work via Olympia, in addition to your agreed hourly wage, you build up more than 10% of your salary for vacation hours that you can take in consultation with Schneider Electric. In addition, you are entitled to 8% holiday pay and you receive a holiday allowance in accordance with the collective labor agreement. After 26 weeks worked you will be included in the pension scheme for which Olympia pays the basic premium.
Everyone is welcome at Olympia. Every day we help men and women, young and old and from all origins, to find a new job. We would like to meet you!
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.
Uren per week: 40
Salaris: € 327,67