To maintain and accelerate our growth we looking for a System Engineer to join our Support team in the Netherlands.
As a System Engineer:
- As a member of this young and dynamic support team you are responsible for the performance of the installed systems.
- You cooperate with key-users in several hospitals and other members of the organization (e.g. Operations, application, Project, and Sales).
- You perform required actions to guarantee the efficiency of our installed medical imaging systems.
- You are the single point of contact for several customers and manage the customer experience by keeping them up to date about the progress made.
- You share your knowledge and experience with other team members to and report to the support manager.
- You hold an HBO degree in an IT-related field or equivalent experience.
- You have knowledge of operating systems such as Unix and Windows and knowledge of server-client environments.
- You are familiar with relational databases such as SQL and Oracle. Knowledge of scripting on Windows and Linux is considered a strong asset.
- You are no stranger to storage systems such as SAN and NAS.
- With your commercial mindset, you are able to build long-lasting relationships with our customers
- You are great at problem analysis, follow up, solving and reporting.
- You have great communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You are willing to participate in a 24/7 on-call system.
- You are able to work independently and have a structured way of working.
- You are flexible and love to work in a team.
- You are driven and eager to learn about our industry.
Over de werkgever
Our client is present in one hospital out of two and is a leading provider of eHealth & Digital Imaging solutions. The company provides digital technology and IT solutions to meet the needs of clinicians & hospitals around the globe. The company is also a key provider of healthcare information solutions, integrating the administrative, financial and clinical workflows of hospitals. Care organizations in over 30 countries rely on our client and our 3000 colleagues to optimize their efficiency and improve patient care.
Wat wij bieden
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. So are you ready to shape (y)our future ?
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Zakaria Ait El Hadj via email@example.com of bel 06-46928454.