Are you interested in working as a Product Industrialization Engineer in a hightech company?
This role has a lot similarities with that of a Manufacturing Engineer.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Initiating and overseeing process technology development activities
- Initiatiating and executing Capex optimization for initial investments
- Ensuring adherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications and release
- Being responsible for Manufacturing input in PDLM process focusing on DfMAT
- Accountable for Process Requirements based on Product Specifications from I&D and Manufacturing Requirements
- Accountable for process and equipment capability that meets Requirements.
- Applying LEAN manufacturing principles
- Accountable for MF BOM, routing Master Data
- Accountable for implementation of design changes in the factories and at suppliers
- Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws , Philips General Business principles and other policies.
You are the perfect candidate if you have...
International technology company within the healthcare industry, with Dutch roots, that focusses on improving lives through innovative and sustainable solutions.
As Product Industrialization Engineer you will be part of a team within the Manufacturing Engineering group that is responsible for the transfer of final assemby and test equipment to a new location in the Netherlands. Making sure that all steps are well documented, according to strict regulations. You will have international contacts and some travelling will be expected.
We offer you a challenging position in a hightech company with competitive terms of employment.
Uren per week: 40
Salaris: € 327,67
For more information you can contact Sandra Lelyveld via firstname.lastname@example.org.