Do you have a Network & Security mindset? Are you someone that takes it on and make it happen? Do you have relevant knowledge with configuration tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef? Do you have working experience with Java and Spring Boot? Then this could be your future job!
- Developing a microservices application with Java and Spring Boot;
- Writing new automation workflows;
- Developing new interfaces;
- Migrating Gitlab to Azure DevOps and Ansible;
- Refactoring code;
- Execute code reviews;
- Being responsible for automating the deployments;
- Deploying the applications;
- Monitoring and optimizing the application;
- Working according to the SCRUM methodology;
- Sharing your knowledge, ideas and keeping colleagues up-to-date on developments, improvements and new tech;
- Continuously seeking for improvements for the environment;
- Improving your professional and personal skills by deep diving and learning your preferred tools and technologies.
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master Degree in IT;
- You have at least 1 year work experience with programming in Java;
- You have work experience with Spring Boot;
- You have knowledge of configuration tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible;
- You have experience with VMware (pré);
- You have a risk orientated mindset, see the importance of documentation and do what it takes to incorporate the technical implementations of security and risk principles and protocols;
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude to work in an Agile/Scrum DevOps environment.
Please be aware that high availability is a must in these enterprise networking environments. This means that you will also be involved in standby shifts, once a month (1 week, 24/7).
Also, for this position you will work one day in Rotterdam and you will have four days of free choice in which city you prefer to work (Amsterdam or Rotterdam).
Over de werkgever
This organization is a major player in the banking sector in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you will be working is responsible for building existing and new technologies to reduce attacks and increase security and availability. The organization is focused on working with the best technology and works directly with feedback from users.
The team where you will be working is responsible for developing an application which is the connection between several private clouds within the infrastructure. These connections are workflows which automate the provisioning of personalized infrastructure such as VM's, networking and storage. They work in DevOps Scrum teams and all have infrastructure knowledge. Currently, the application is built with VMware technologies. The team wants to develop a microservices application with Java and Spring Boot.
Your colleagues are all engineers, who like to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest tools. They will encourage you to bring out the best in yourself, but you also have this in your own hands.
Wat wij bieden
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Uren per week: