Are you the experienced Project manager that wants to directly impact, develop and enhance our food delivery operations? Are you able to effectively lead and implement change in different cultures in 10 countries across Europe and Israel? Please read more! Your job:
As Senior (Global) Project Manager Operations, you will be fully dedicated to the success of Takeaway.com's leading start-up: Scoober. Scoober is Takeaway.com's food delivery operations department; we manage the driver fleet, order dispatch, logistics and new site launches! Scoober operates in more than 70 cities in Europe and Israel and we're growing quickly. The food delivery market is competitive, fast-paced, always changing and our team is up for the challenge.
To support our growth, and to make sure all ambitions are realized, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager who can bring great ideas to life. You'll be responsible for implementing a wide range of projects, varying from operational to strategic. Whether you're integrating another company we bought, rolling out a new dispatching system, you'll be helping us grow and improve our operations.
In this role, you will experience a high degree of autonomy and are empowered to be creative and forward-thinking. We are looking for someone with experience in practical project execution and who is not afraid to step out from behind their desk to get things done! This role reports to the Global Manager Staff and works directly with the project management and line management team across Europe.
- Translate project plan into detailed roll-out for global initiatives;
- Work with and in support of Operations Management and other key staff to assess practical needs and project requirements;
- Coach junior project managers to enhance the maturity of our PM community;
- Be present and active in project field work (this requires frequent travel);
- Measure and report on the success of new projects after they go live;
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions, maintaining collaborative relationships with other departments, such as Sales, Customer Services, IT and HR;
- You're constantly looking for possibilities to further improve operational results, by monitoring market developments.
What we offer:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree is an asset;
- At least 5+ years of working experience in a project management or operations capacity;
- Experience / certified in Prince2, Agile, Lean or IPMA is an asset;
- Competencies: a born realizer, goal getter, structured worker, can act autonomously and most of all you are a team player;
- Fluent in English, preferably knowledge of Dutch and German (basics);
- You love to travel - because travelling is required.
- A challenging position within globally operating fast growing, a venturous tech company with a strong market position in growing markets;
- Being part of an awesome young, professional and international team;
- Internal as well as external training and conferences;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
- Table tennis, FIFA 2019, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great events such as a snow trip.