Do you have excellent communication and presentations skills? And are you able to interact with different cultures and levels of management? Then we are looking for you!
For an international organization in Amsterdam, Experis is looking for a temporary Global Mobility Consultant. Effectively the role is to be a mobility consultant and be able to step in and assist the teams / managers / employees with their moves around the world. In this position we are looking for a self-starter, who thinks creatively, is curious by nature and can work independently to resolve issues. This person would backfill the current mobility manager to keep the assignees moving!
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Advise hiring managers and Talent Acquisition on considerations and cost estimations related to foreign local hires;
- Manage and calculate foreign local hire costs based on policy;
- Collaborate with the Reward Tax Specialist on the relocation tax obligations, social security certificate applications and queries, wage tax returns in various countries, and other specific tax related topics;
- Advise future employees with their relocation from one country to another and providing a smooth process, as per our Global Mobility policy;
- Advise future employees with their immigration process such as visa applications, work permits, and other immigration procedures on a Global level;
- Manage all Dutch Immigration procedures for our foreign local hires with the IND, and act as the main contact for IND correspondence in this regard;
- Manage internal Global Mobility stakeholders involved with our foreign local hires;
- Collaborate with internal and external Global Mobility service providers;
- Main contact point and subject matter expert on immigration and mobility topics for our foreign local hire population;
- Collaborate with Finance for the correct allocation of costs for Global Mobility.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in HR Management, social or business sciences;
- Between 1 to 2 years of relevant mobility / expat management experience; or 3 to 4 years relevant experience in HR administration and service delivery;
- Knowledge of the Dutch immigration legislation and Global Assignment Management;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- You have a basic knowledge of local and international tax, social security and labor legislation;
- You have excellent analytical skills, strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
Over de werkgever
This is a large international organization that is focussed on innovation and social awareness. They are located within walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station.
Wat wij bieden
- A 40 hour workweek;
- Salary approximately € 5000, on a fulltime base;
- A temporary job for 2 months, with the possibility to extend for a month;
- The opportunity to work at an international organization.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Inas Abou Eid via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-46927099.