- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- Interact with colleagues from different departments;
- Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements;
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level; solve problems during full proto product integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyze and solve reliability issues;
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
- BSc./ MSc./ Phd. Electrical Engineering;
- Experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Siemens PLC programming (TIA portal, Step 7) is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred.
- Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred
Over de werkgever
The organization is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry. The company manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits. Their customers include all of the world's leading chipmakers, who use their product portfolio to manufacture a wide range of semiconductor chips.
Wat wij bieden
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+31(0)6 39191453 or Victor.email@example.com ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .