As a Supplier Quality Engineer you are the interface between the factory and suppliers. Your main focus is to manage all supplier related daily quality problems and interact with the suppliers in order to decrease the defect rate for IGT systems.
- As a Supplier Quality Engineer you prevent disruptions in operations caused by one of the suppliers. You are in close contact with the suppliers and assures direct follow-up to supplier caused quality notifications
- You support SCAR management, effective and timely closure and review/risk assessment and their escalation to SCARs where needed
- You represent the Supplier Quality department in case of factory escalations and exercises judgement within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action
- You give input to Supplier Quality Reviews
- You give input to supplier quality aspects for new / improved products ensuring a.o. manufacturability aspects at suppliers (improve supplied quality)
We are looking for a junior profile who has :
- Bachelor degree Electrical engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in the field of quality
- Experience in highly regulated environment such as medical devices, automotive, aerospace is preferred
- Soft skills we are looking for: Strong communicator, proactive, flexible and taking ownership
- English language is a must
- Dutch is preferable
Over de werkgever
Are you the link between the production group and the suppliers? Strong in communication and a even stronger electrical background? Apply now!
Wat wij bieden
A great job with one of our prominent clients. Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits. Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .