Our client is looking for a VAT Manager to join their team in Almere. You're independent, you've got a problem solving mind and a getting things done mentality.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Insuring that the company submits VAT tax returns to local authorities in a consistent, efficient and timely matter.
- Implementation of agreed-upon indirect tax strategies and projects
- Staying up to date with indirect tax law for applicable regions for annual updates and developments to ensure application and compliance.
- You’ll be the main point of contact for statutory required submission and maintaining a good relationship with Dutch Tax Authorities and the CBS and respond in a timely manner to any additional inquires by them.
- Coordinating with external service providers fort he completion of the annual audit for local entities
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar position within an international organisation with demonstratable work experience with European VAT/Compliance work at a trading company/distributor.
- Knowledge of Exact and Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Over de werkgever
Our client is a fast growing multinational based in Almere. They are a packaging company who mainly focus on the food, chemicals and pharmaceutical products markets. You'll solely be responsible for the Dutch fiscal departement.
Wat wij bieden
- A responsible and versatile job within a growing international company.
- A Dynamic working environment.
- 27 days of annual leave based on a fulltime employment.
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience.
Uren per week: