For one of our renown clients. Experis is looking for a Data Analyst in Rotterdam, the Netherland.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- The link between the business teams (CCBTs,) and the account team, supporting the category managers in making use of the right data to build our category and brand plans.
- Ensure that the organization can benefit from our investment in the Customer data and look for additional growth opportunities for our business based on strong data analyses.
- Responsible for the ways business teams analyze their problems and support their decision making via data driven tooling. You need to be critical on the current ways of working and be able to challenge yourself to come up with better, faster and more holistic.
- Responsible for managing and delivering projects end to end, from feasibility to implementation and deployment across the organization – together with the more data driven part of the team.
- Play an active role in bringing the entire MSO up to speed on new technologies and ways of working (more data driven and value oriented)
- Initiate the development of new or changing/improving reporting
- Improve business teams’ decision making processes by supporting them with the right tooling and by driving the change towards fact based decision making on those things that matter.
- Report to Key Account Manager
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to quickly read (business) processes and good understanding of business questions and challenges
- Proven ability to translate analysis into commercial opportunities
- Proven experience Excel (I.e. VBA) or Powerquery / PowerBI development
- Fluent Dutch communication skills, verbal & written
- Education: HBO or Master
- Years of Experience: min 2 years of experience in analyzing data
- Practical creativity
- Analytical ability
- Enterprising behavior
- Leading others
- Ability to learn
Over de werkgever
Transnational consumer goods company with British-Dutch roots, well-known for its quality products in a variety of range, from home care to foods and beverages.
Wat wij bieden
Please note this assignment is for around 6 months, extension is not guaranteed. Salary range is based on education and work experience and will be in between €3000 / €4000 gross a month, based on 40 hours. Interested in this position? Please apply in English.
Uren per week:
Please contact Wesley van Dorresteijn for more information regarding the role via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-46928201.