As a (jr) mechanical engineer you represent the mechanical discipline in a multi-disciplinary design team and understand mechanical choices in other disciplines, which means you are the mechanical conscience of a project or product.
You define, realise and prove practical and robust solutions for innovative product designs that match the according specifications. You are responsible for the quality of the design, technical product documentation and the definition of design rules.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering;
• Familiar with the design of mechanical constructions in plastic and metal including the manufacturability aspects (mould/tooling design) and/or experience with high-precision constructions and drive mechanisms;
• Familiar with Production techniques and the design principles;
• Proficiency in CAD systems is a must (NX, Pro/E, SolidWorks, CATIA etc.);
• Pro-active team player with good communication skills (preferably in Dutch and English);
• Strong analytical skills, able to think on a conceptual level and work hands-on as well.
• A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience as a mechanical engineer.
Experis is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Manpower Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Experis means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world!
Will you strengthen the Experis team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Experis you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+31(0)6 39191453 or Victor.firstname.lastname@example.org ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week: 40
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via email@example.com of bel .