We are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Assistant for its A&F department. The candidate will process and deliver payment of invoices, expense claims and check requests. Manage the payments timely and in line with applicable processes and accounting principles. Provide back-up support for the Sr. Assistant Accounts Payable.
Key job responsibilities
- Prepare payment of invoices and expense claims (e.g. register incoming mail in finance system, send to cost controller, check coding and approvals, post invoice in finance system, prepare payment batches, prepare and verify invoices for payment) in order to ensure timely payment to vendors and employees. Activities are performed in line with applicable processes and accounting principles. The role holder is in close contact with IT to progress payment to the online bank account system;
- Prepare payment of check requests (e.g. check correctness) for payment to vendors, employees and partners. Activities are performed in line with applicable processes and accounting principles;
- Administer exchanges rates in financial system and prepare monthly reporting for finance team;
- Provide back up support for the Sr. Assistant Accounts Payable to ensure continuation of activities and realization of the Accounts Payable goals.
Minimum Work experience & qualification
- Minimum MBO level in finance;
- Experience in similar work is preferred.
Skills & Competencies Required
- MS Office/SAP knowledge;
- Accurate way of working;
- Good communication skills;
- Understanding of the business and projects;
- Team player;
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch language (verbal and written).
An international organisation in Rijswijk
Uren per week: 40
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Jurgen Doedel via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .