Our client is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. Our client is BOLD. They go beyond the expected. Since they are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people. Our client is part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations, therefore they offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Our client is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within their Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For their division in Oosterhout, the Netherlands we are looking for a Laboratory Technician (fulltime)
What are your responsibilities?
· For a major clinical trial we are looking for a so-called Travel Technician who will work at various locations in Europe.
· You will mainly perform semen analysis (counting and motility) at different locations in Europe (sites);
· A site visit can vary from a few days to one week;
· If necessary, you also perform various activities at other laboratory departments in Oosterhout.
Are we the right match?
· You have completed a course at a minimum HLO level towards Medical Analyst or an MLO completed Analyst course with several years of semen-analysis experience;
· Working part time is not an option in this position;
· Experience with semen analysis is an advantage;
· You have experience with general microscopy;
· You have experience working with medical laboratory equipment;
· You have an accurate and independent attitude with a strong sense of responsibility;
· You have a very flexible attitude (not a 9 to 5 mentality);
· This job means that (very) much has to be traveled, mainly within Europe;
· You are willing to work or travel regularly during the weekend;
· You are able to work independently as well as in a team;
· You have an excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
What do they offer you?
· A challenging position in an international, dynamic organization where you can learn a lot;
· An informal working atmosphere in a driven team;
· Market-conform salary and good secondary employment conditions.
Uren per week: 40