The Senior Workforce Analyst is part of the Global Operations support team and generates forecasts and schedules and performing analytics on results. Through data preparation, tracking and analysis this position provides guidance and direction on workforce strategies across multiple departments to enhance performance and productivity within the Budget boundaries. Your job:
As a Senior Workforce Analyst, you'll be responsible for customizing and implementing the new Work Force Management software for 6 countries.
- Create Multi channel agent's schedules for different time zones targeting to achieve Service Level agreements;
- Manage intra-day performance to ensure we achieve service level agreements;
- Forecast both short and long-term staffing needs against volumes of orders/driver/cities/activities. You will review historic trends/planned activities and adjust forecast based on those trends;
- Monitor performance, agent productivity and schedule adherence and make real-time adjustments in staffing assignments;
- Suggest routing changes based on the Headcount availability;
- Administer Contact Centre applications including functionalities of Work Force Management, Real-time monitoring tools and Reporting tool;
- Generate performance /productivity reports for monitoring figures based on business requirements;
- Compile Ad hoc reporting as needed to support Contact Centre goals;
- Analyze operational stats; evaluate schedules; identify patterns, trends and opportunities for improvement of existing operational processes and procedures;
- Update the WFM with exception entries related to agent attendance, shifts preferences, any planned training or meetings or breaks so that the official schedule is populated with the most accurate info.
- Minimum of 2 years of Forecasting and Scheduling experience within a Contact centre setup;
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting);
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness;
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time;
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Being part of a new, ambitious and international team;
- Awesome company events (e.g. summer party and yearly snow trip);
- A competitive salary;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.