We're looking for a marketeer for the DACH region in Amsterdam.Are you the marketeer that develops scalable customer propositions, based on data insights, market knowledge and testing, that enhances the customer experience in order to drive order frequency? Are you able to get in the consumer's head, finding out what really drives them and use this to add extra value to our customer propositions? Then read on, because that's how we share our love for food! Your Job:
- Getting things done is one of the best features you have as an independent marketeer. You have a customer-centric way of thinking, know how to analyse data and translate these data insights into a business case. After implementing a campaign, you evaluate the results and optimize the campaign. Next, to that, you know all the important criteria for a seamless user journey;
- Lieferando.de and Lieferservice.at are very important brands within our organization. Therefore, we need a strong T-Shaped marketeer with a passion for retention to help us further grow our DACH markets. Even though you work in our headquarters in The Netherlands, you know the German and Austrian market very well. You know the difference between the regional holidays in Germany and have tasted Almdudler at least once in your life;
- You have an eye for business opportunities and know the commercial value of our channels. You set up partnerships with big brands such as Unilever or Coca-Cola that add value to our platform and benefit the customer;
- At our headquarters in Amsterdam, you will be working closely with your international and other two DACH responsible colleagues within the Retention Proposition Team (RPT). In total the team consists of 8 people.
What we deliver:
- 4 years of marketing related experience (preferably E-commerce);
- Fluency in German (written and spoken);
- Great knowledge regarding the DACH markets (trends, brands and consumers);
- Customer-centric way of thinking and data-driven approach to challenges;
- Data-driven and fast apprehension of digital tools in order to analyze performance and results;
- Experience in end to end planning and implementation of projects and (partner-) campaigns;
- Loyalty experience is a plus;
- Outstanding negotiating and communication skills;
- Able to work well in a multicultural environment.