Job Discription We offer you a position where you contribute to the company strategy in the areas of customer experience, strong business growth, operational leverage & continuous improvement by acting as a responsible, accountable partner with a high commitment towards our customers.
• MBO+ or HBO work & thinking level
• 3+ years’ experience in export related customer care or logistics environment
• Fluent in English • Customer service focus
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Computer literacy (MS-Office and ERP systems)
• Strong sense of responsibility and high flexibility
• Able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment and to deal with stress
• Problem solving skills and Solution Minded
Nice to Haves
• Experience with Emerging Markets
• Knowledge of letter of credit
• Knowledge of French
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 1,750 employees.
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• 28 holidays
• Possibility to purchase 8 extra holidays days
• Flexible working environment
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
• Tax advantages on Commuting, Fitness plan, bicycle plan
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Uren per week: 40
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Inge Schuitemaker via email@example.com of bel 06-46928560.