For an international client in the High Tech Industry we recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator. You analyze the supply chain for risks, lead times, cost price building, shorter goods transit times, volume flexibility and the balance between chain value and customer coverage. Pro actively appoint improvement actions in these areas and implement them.
- Designing / rewriting supply chain processes and reports using calculation programs and existing databases take into account the required IT infrastructure
- Implement improvements within the supply chain, including influencing and persuading different disciplines
- Follow up of implemented improvements / processes by regularly performing audits
- You are responsible for the design of the supply chain when introducing new products. You identify relevant supply chain concepts and implement them with the customer, in the internal production departments or at suppliers. You also translate logistic concepts into ERP procedures and monitor the logistic parameters in the ERP system
- University Completed: Industrial Engineering, MSc Supply Chain Management, APICS or equivalent;
- At least 2 years work experience in the SC field;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Processes, Lean Manufacturing, 5S
- Affinity with technology and ERP systems;
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch.
Over de werkgever
High Tech Industry Eindhoven
Wat wij bieden
We offer you a professional, international, dynamical and high quality working environment, where personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged. Your Development Plan will challenge you to further develop your personal skills and competencies, to build your career within this global organization with lots of opportunities.
- Startdate: a.s.a.p.
- Gross salary: €2800 - €3500 a month (40-hour work week). The salary depends on your age and years of experience in a simular role.
- 8% holiday payment and 25 holidays, based on worked hours
- Travel expenses are partially covered (€0.19 cent pro km. and max. €7,60 a day)
Uren per week:
If you feel this vacancy is interesting and it falls within your skills set, then please feel free to start your application by applying below. For further questions please contact Jacky Timmermans via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-46928761