You contribute to worldwide healthcare in this administrative job! As a back office employee for Medtronic you will be handling tickets from hospitals and health insurers across the world. With customers from Europe and all the way up to Africa, your job consists of very various tasks. Want to know more about the vacancy and the company? Read along and discover everything you need to know to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a back office employee for Medtronic in Heerlen.
Please note: this is a temporary vacancy until the 30th of April 2020.
As a back office employee you will work primarily with SAP. You will add new customer accounts, search for and help get rid of errors and register patients with - for example - diabetes.
To do this successfully, you will perform the following tasks:
- Determining correct material master data for new materials, sales structure and customers
- Responding to requests from data users to analyse and help resolve data problems
- Receiving, analyzing and implementing requests for changes to material master data
- Monitoring and maintaining data cleanliness
Your day as a back office worker starts between 7:00 and 9:00 hours. The day ends when you worked for 9 hours including breaks. The time you are going home depends on your starting time.What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 2,000 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0.19 euro per km with a maximum of 40 km
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- Free access to the online learning platform Studytube
- A temporary vacancy until the 30th of April 2020
- You either have a mbo or eqf level 4 degree with experience in a similar role OR a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- Good command of the English language
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Availability for 40 hours per week
Preferably you live in Heerlen, Kerkrade, Maastricht, Geleen or in the area.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
About the company
Medtronic is continuously searching with doctors and scientists for solutions which improve the quality of life of chronically ill people. Every three seconds there is a patient getting helped by a product of Medtronic.
Your future workplace is in Heerlen, Limburg. This is the Bakken Research Center. Here you will be welcomed by a team with a collegial working atmosphere.
Wat wij bieden
2000,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Mike Steen via email@example.com of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behoud